Hostel/ Accommodation in Georgia is managed by some universities, while in some universities, students stay off Campus and are completely responsible for their well being. There are good hotels with basic equipment and a conducive environment suitable for students. The international student who is applying to study in Georgia needs to be aware of the accommodation state of the country. They are expected to ask and or know if the particular institution they are applying for handles the accommodation process. Please get us aware of how you would like to live in Georgia, make an indication in your application form, so we could give the directions needed.
The following are the Accommodation Details:
You are always welcome to study in Georgia.
- You can find accommodations for different prices in Georgian cities. It depends, what requirements you have.
- If you are looking for cheap accommodation, you can choose home-stay in a hospitable Georgian Family, Monthly price starts from $100USD
- Average price for the apartment of 40-60 mtr.sq. starts from $300USD per month, the apartment can be shared by several students.
- Also, there are some hotels and the daily prices start at $40USD
- Double apartment, price $500USD per month, may be shared by two (2) students
- Triple room apartment, price $600USD per month, may be shared by 3-5 students